Monday, April 19, 2010

Flash CS4, you are DEAD TO ME

Seriously, what the hell, Flash CS4.  I don't ask too much of you.  All I ask of you is that you MAKE SENSE and do what I tell you to do.
I tell you to make a spaceship zoom across the screen and then dock at a space station, and then website navigation buttons to flicker on.

Like in this image.




That isn't hard. I don't know, am I asking so very much from you?
Instead, you give me THIS hot mess, which is very conspicuously MISSING MY GORRAM BUTTONS




WHERE ARE MY BUTTONS YOU DIRTY COMMUNIST

Seriously, anyone have any suggestions? Y'know, besides tracking down the coders that made Flash CS4 and doing unspeakable things to their cats?

2 comments:

  1. Oh jeeze, man... Uhhh, I couldn't really say seeing as the most advanced stuff I used was Flash MX.

    Whoo, I feel old now.

    There are magazines devoted to the topic, so I'd image there would be a robust amount of forums that may be able to deal with this difficulty. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd think, right? But no one can seem to figure out what the heck is going on! I sent the raw file to a couple of people last night, get every instructor at my university to come and poke around in the file's guts, and no one can give me a straight answer on it.
    If I fail this class I'm gonna throw a beatin' to a coder somewhere.

    ReplyDelete